all poets welcome!

HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR:

Just send an email with "join san juan poets" in the subject line to terriclark@centurylink.net

We will reply with an invitation to join the blog!





Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finally getting around to seeing the San Juan Poets site

And resurrecting my old dabbling at blogging back in 2002, which I had completely forgotten about, in the flotsom generated while getting there. Found a couple of poems amongst my commute diary entries too -- BTW I always use the partial bypass now.
http://epoetus.blogspot.com/ -- Still like the name too :-)

Here is the most recent entry from my journal that I like:

#1907 20080509
Coming back,
      after being gone for two minutes,
      to a tangled mess
      of sheep
Harnessed to the
      fence;
Silly sheep twister.

2 comments:

Amy Harold said...

I keep thinking about this fence. (The sheep being so dynamic that you can't turn away for even a tiny moment.) It's hard to admit that there's an entropy out there even stronger than the mess in my house!

Unknown said...

Yes, dynamic is one word that comes to mind, but another is dependant -- and I mean it in a very positive, realistic way. I learned something about being a sheep rancher that day and I'm happy to say that my son and I have avoided these harness training surprises for a while now.