all poets welcome!

HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR:

Just send an email with "join san juan poets" in the subject line to terriclark@centurylink.net

We will reply with an invitation to join the blog!





Sunday, February 28, 2010

MY LOVER NAMED ME IMAGINARY

... my lover named me imaginary..

To the colour of your breasts and in evasion
Of commerce in a world full of your friends
Your distance starts with new life when I near
Walking away from complete and faulted tears

In your vocal range I hear laughing and hast
As I remembered that I loved beauty like
The golden tomorrow that never came
I still adore your poisonous kiss filled praise

So here I am ... a folded love letter in waiting
Slightly crowded in your pocket with half
A bloodied handkerchief ... smelling of lust
A shooting star of last night's Circus Sexus

End

No comments: