all poets welcome!

HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR:

Just send an email with "join san juan poets" in the subject line to terriclark@centurylink.net

We will reply with an invitation to join the blog!





Monday, March 8, 2010

THE ASTRONAUT OF THE CONCEALING MIND

The astronaut
Of the concealing mind
Who said that human excrement
Is the final proof
Of the existence of a civilization ...

Packed with suicides in reverse ... clean flickered
Moments in arched wonder
And a soul-less shaped compassion
Not amounting to a blurred fuck
To illuminate the way for the start of Monday

Politically correct environmental rupturing
In all the destruction of decimation
And more ...

Fiends exploit my astronaut
Running out of
Bedlam strained values

A big display of black roses and green flies
Of sparrow pains and arrow heads
Imbedded in the soft of my heart
A dead end slow
Reflexes of accurate and articulate fires
Burn as the fuel
Of my astronaut's mind

My magnolia and I remember touching
The soft waters of my transplanted
Peace trees
Translated through the silk of space

End

1 comment:

antoniozart said...

"Insane asylums are conscious and premeditated repositories of Black Magic..."