all poets welcome!

HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR:

Just send an email with "join san juan poets" in the subject line to terriclark@centurylink.net

We will reply with an invitation to join the blog!





Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Before I Became a Robot

I wore a red satin copyright

before I became a robot

I was a tulip

a parrot

before the mast

teetering over parts 1 & 2

loving only the prelude of an erotic

hunting expedition

look at me

judge

the day is homeward to the drunken

fetishist

rum and frost

this is the who

you are looking for

the what misunderstood

which is the best side of a subliminal

portrait juggled by the hands

of time

on the boundary line

between confluences

where two digits become one

okay

salad king

it is time for the bison herds' damage

report

and a piano with oblique angles

before I became a robot with a banner

purple was so soft

*

(for GEO(r)(g)(e)

No comments: